The ultimate way to see one of the seven natural wonders of the world!
Live the dream and unwind in style and comfort on the Great Barrier Reef with our ‘Reef Encounter Executive Day Tour’ – flying in and out over Australia’s Great Barrier Reef.
Experience the thrill of a scenic, ‘birds eye’ helicopter tour over the Great Barrier Reef on your journey to and from the luxury vessel ‘Reef Encounter’, and land directly on the boat’s own rooftop helicopter pad! Once there, snorkel or scuba dive amongst fantastic coral formations teeming with colourful tropical fish and an abundance of exotic marine life, sunbathe on the huge outside decks, enjoy a dip in the outdoor hot-tub or relax in one of our on-board hotel rooms with en-suite.
Travelling in style by helicopter enables you to take in the expanse of the Great Barrier Reef from above, giving you uninterrupted panoramic views of extensive coral formations plus the chance to see whales, dolphins, manta rays, reef sharks and turtles!
You’re Reef Encounter Executive Tour Includes:
- Return scenic helicopter flight over tropical beaches and Australia’s Great Barrier Reef
- Helicopter transfers available from Cairns
- Landing on Reef Encounter rooftop Helicopter Pad
- Chef Prepared lunch and snacks
- Snorkel Adventure with snorkelling equipment
- Use of Private State Room, with air conditioning, fresh towels and en-suite
- Certified (qualified) or Resort Dives (beginner) available at extra cost
- Government Reef Tax included
- Return bus transfers to and from your accommodation to Cairns Aviation Airport
Departs 8.30am Returns 1.30pm