CAIRNS GREAT BARRIER REEF, RAFT AND BUNGY (2 DAYS) Reef, Raft and Bungy is a action packed Cairns 2 day package tour!Add New
DAY ONE of this Reef, Raft and Bungy (2 days) experience you will travel to the Outer Great Barrier Reef onboard ‘Reef Experience’, spending the day relaxing, snorkelling, scuba diving and glass bottom boat touring amongst natures coral paradise. Two pristine Outer Great Barrier Reef locations are visited daily for optimal diving and snorkelling
DAY TWO Get ready in the morning to push your limits and break the laws of gravity at the Cairns Bungy site- the ONE & ONLY in Australia! With a world first Jump Menu offering 16 different jump styles there is Jump for everyone. Whether you are a first time jumper or a seasoned thrill seeker, no doubt we’ve got a jump to take you right out of your comfort zone. There’s nothing like a little adrenalin hit to remind you that you’re still alive!! Located 15 minutes north of Cairns in the middle of dense tropical rainforest, the mountains, trees and natural waterfall flowing into the pond make for a lush oasis to kick back and relax after getting your thrills Jumping from the tower.
After being dropped off at your accommodation for a break, you will be picked up again and taken off on your next adventure – White water rafting on the Barron River! The Barron River Tour is North Queensland’s most exciting half day rafting tour. Feel the rush of white water rafting within the awesome wilderness of Australia’s tropical rainforests.
Included in your Reef Experience – Day One of the Cairns 2 day package
- Visit two Outer Barrier Reef locations with unlimited snorkelling!
- FREE Certified Scuba Dive or Resort Scuba Dive (no-experience necessary) for everyone who is over the age of 12 and medically fit to scuba
- All snorkelling & scuba diving equipment & tuition
- Glass bottom boat tour (weather permitting)
- BBQ breakfast roll & fruit platters
- Hot & cold buffet lunch prepared fresh at the reef
- Afternoon wine, cheese & biscuits
- Tea & Coffee
- Marine Biology Presentation
- Transfers to and from the marina if you are staying in the Cairns business area.
07:30 – Board Reef Experience vessel at the Marlin Jetty, Cairns
08:00 – Departure Marlin Jetty for the trip to the Outer Great Barrier Reef
08:30 – Tropical breakfast served on the way out to the Outer Reef, followed later by morning tea. On the way, a detailed dive & snorkelling briefing will be given
09:30 – Arrive at our first spectacular reef site, snorkel & dive with thousands of vivid tropical fish, giant clams, turtles, moray eels and huge Cod. Time for your guided snorkel and dive
10:30 – Glass Bottom Boat tour
12:30 – Lunch
13:00 – Cruise to our second location to explore forests of coral, large sea fans & black coral trees in it’s shallow lagoons
15:00 – Depart the Great Barrier Reef
15:30 – Glass of wine, tropical fruits, cheese & biscuits
16:30 – Arrive back in Cairns
What to Bring:
- Cash or Credit Card for purchases
- Swimming Clothes, Towel, Sun Cream & Hat
- Voucher if applicable
- Proof of certification if you’re a Certified Diver
- Great Barrier Reef Marine Biologist guided snorkel tour
- Underwater digital camera hire
- Great Barrier Reef souvenirs – T-shirts etc
- Bar purchases – soft drinks, chocolate, alcohol
- Great Barrier Reef Guided dives for qualified scuba divers
- Prescription masks
- Bus transfers from accommodation outside of the Cairns Business Area
Included in your Bungy and Rafting trips – Day 2
- Return transfers from your hotel
- 1x Bungy jump
- 1x Jumpers only T-Shirt
- 1x Bungy Jump Certificate
- Up to 2 hrs rafting through Barron Gorge National Park
- Return air-conditioned coach transfers from your accommodation
- Safety equipment – life jacket, helmet and spray jacket
- Tea and coffee at the end of your rafting trip
- Guaranteed water levels all year round
There is a $10 Levy payable on board for Bungy, and a $25 Levy Payable on board for the Rafting.
· Minimum age 13 years old (For rafting)
· Minimum jump weight 45kg (if you are over 35kg you may be able to do a tandem jump!)
· Maximum jump weight 240kg
· Under 18’s require written parental consent
Medical Conditions you need to inform us of:
High Blood Pressure, Heart Conditions, Diabetes, Pregnancy, Epilepsy, Dislocations, Neurological Disorders, Vertigo… Please note- this list is NOT exhaustive.
There aren’t many restrictions for Bungy – we can Jump people in wheelchairs, with limited or no eyesight and many other cases –just call us to discuss further.